Monday, April 4, 2011

Protein Balls

These fabulous protein balls are so moreish I ration myself by only taking a few to work in a zip lock bag. Otherwise I'd eat them all in a day..

1 cup rolled oats
1 cup honey
1 cup chocolate or vanilla protein powder
1 cup peanut butter
1 cup of pepitas and sunflower seeds
1/4 cup sesame seeds

Mix together everything but the sesame seeds in a bowl till thoroughly mixed (use your hands to knead) then make into 20 Balls. Roll in sesame seeds to finish.
Place on baking paper in an airtight container and keep in the fridge.

You could also add sultanas, dried ranberries or currants. I have also used chopped up dried apricots which worked really well.

1 comment:

  1. 18May10 Special-K : We made a batch of these on the weekend and just polished off the last three tonight. I will definitely be making these again, we added sultanas and they were delicious.

    ReplyDelete