Tuesday, June 25, 2013

AJ Vietnamese Noodle House - Brisbane CBD

I first heard about this place on The Nutrition Guru and the Chef's blog last year and couldn't believe it was just up the road from work and I'd never noticed it. I hightailed it up Charlotte St and was lucky enough to get a table. I got the Beef Noodle Soup and was hooked.

I've been back loads of times and have tried the Special Noodle Soup (be prepared for some less than common ingredients in this one!), Spring Rolls, Hainam Chicken Rice, Rice Vermicelli Salad with Grilled Chicken (delicious) and today I had the Combination Noodle Soup. Every dish has been excellent and great value for money.

There are about 10 tables inside and it's often full but tables turn over pretty quickly and they also do takeaway. There are often throngs of people waiting on the street for a table or takeaway because it is definitely worth the wait..

It's cash only so make sure you have cold hard cash and a healthy appetite.

On my next visit I'm going to try the BBQ Pork Wonton Noodle Soup, is two visits in two days an addiction??

Combination Noodle Soup

 Hainam Chicken Rice

 Rice Vermicelli Salad with Grilled Chicken

70 Charlotte St
Brisbane Queensland 4000

No comments:

Post a Comment