Sunday, September 18, 2011

Can you grow a green thumb?

After having to leave what was left of my herb & veggie garden behind when we moved to Brisbane I've been itching to get started again. Not that I know all that much about gardening or growing herbs & veggies, I just plant what I like to eat and hope for the best.

We are only renting at the moment so I've had to stick with pots but at least I've got plenty of space along the side of the house in amongst an already established (but sad looking) garden bed.



My half wine barrels survived the trip up from Melbourne but dried out quite a bit from being empty sitting in the QLD sun. In here I have carrots, eggplant, onions, pumpkins, spring onions, lettuce and cucumbers.



I got an upside-down tomato/chilli planter a while ago so I'm giving it a go with some Sweetbite Tomatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment