Tuesday, September 13, 2011

It starts now!


I often find myself obsessing so much over all the details of how to lose weight that I don't achieve what I ultimately want - to get fitter, healthier and slimmer.

I spend far too long researching my ideal weight, BMI, BMR, eating plans, exercise strategies etc etc etc that I never have time to implement any of it. Or it all just seems to hard and I am paralysed by information overload.

But now I say no more..
No more getting bogged down in the details.
No more excuses about not having enough time to exercise or eat right.
No more relying on others for motivation.

Why?
Because I already know plenty about losing weight but I still haven't managed to put it into action.
So now I'm just going to start. Could it be that easy?

Starting Weight: 85.8kg

No comments:

Post a Comment