Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank goodness for Radox

This morning I woke up feeling particularly stiff & sore. I knew it was coming so I'd enjoyed a long hot Radox bath last night while watching Numb3rs on my iPad. But the pain wasn't all bad. At least I knew I'd worked hard and earned every stiff muscle and that it meant I was on my way



I wasn't up early enough to make it to a class so I donned my dressing gown and settled in for a lazy morning working on my laptop - bad idea.. I was straight back into my old bad habits where boredom = eating and bum on couch = no exercise. Even though I know I'll feel better getting out into the fresh air and doing something, anything, I didn't..

Lesson #1 : Motivation is fleeting so don't rely on it to get you going.

Starting Weight: 85.8kg
Current Weight: 85.3kg

No comments:

Post a Comment